Monday, April 6, 2009

May

Thanks to general conference I was able to finish May early. I was able to cut out the fabric and embroider this while I was listening. Which is great because I definitely won't have time because we are moving soon. 2 weeks and counting!



While I was designing May, I tried out some different fabric flowers to find the right one. I thought this flower was adorable, but would look cheesy on my hanging. I am going to use this flower for little girl baby bows. Now I just need to add a button or jewel and attach it to a headband (when I have a little girl of course). Here is the tutorial link it's at the very bottom of the site(http://kindawonderful.typepad.com/pink_paper_peppermints/i_heart_fabric/) it only takes five minutes. Aren't they adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment