Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cute Apron

So a couple years ago there was a company that came out in Utah called Flirty Aprons. I thought their aprons were cute, but they are way too expensive. While I was at Walmart, I saw a pattern for a dollar that had a similar look to flirty aprons , but without the ruffles at the bottom (Flirty Skirty Apron - Pattern by the Apron Lady). I then chose some cute fabric to make the apron it only cost about $5.00 which is way better than $30.00. I followed the pattern exactly and then added my own fabric bows at the top (I didn't attach them directly, but used mini- safety pins so the bows don't get ruined in the washing machine). I could eventually add ruffles at the bottom, but I'm feeling lazy. By the way the picture doesn't do it justice and it's way cuter in person for some reason the print didn't like my camera and this was the best shot I could get. Maybe I should give these out as wedding presents. What do you think, would you like one?

No comments:

Post a Comment