Monday, March 14, 2011

Felt Diner Food



Last week I checked my email and Jessi from Sweetie Pie Bakery said she had another pattern for us to test. I was really excited once I saw the adorable pattern. It's called "The Blue Plate Special" and it includes instructions on how to make felt diner food. I tested the spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, burger with steak fries, and tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. I only tested half of the pattern, but her pattern also includes how to make meatloaf with mashed potatoes, milk, a strawberry milkshake, a blue plate, a little menu, and an ice cream sundae. Can you say good value for your money? Her patterns are always fun to make and the instructions were very easy to follow even to a pattern challenged person like myself. Her pattern is now for sale and you can buy it here if you're interested. I highly recommend it and I love how most of it was hand sewn so I could make it while I was watching our favorite TV shows. It makes me feel less like a bum. Now I'm off to eat because looking at my fake food made me hungry! Mmmm tomato soup!

1 comment: