Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sugar Cookies

I'm back and finally posting! My MBA has been sucking all my time lately so I haven't had time to do anything. I finished this ages ago, but am now just getting around to posting it. Now introducing the felt sugar cookie set. Kids roll out the cookie dough, cut out the cookies from the dough, toss them in the oven,decorate them, and walah they are done complete with pink frosting and sprinkles. So cute! I'm sort of thinking about figuring out how to make a pastry bag and a rolling pin to add to the set. I might just have to.





Notice anything different about these pictures? I got a new Cannon Camera this month. Notice how much better the image quality is? Yay for good pictures! Matt and I have been playing around with it all week, but we are still amateurs. It might be my next new hobby. That and learning Adobe Photoshop.

For the cookie instructions I used this tutorial I found online.

To display my lovely cookies I used this tutorial to craft up a cute blue cake stand.

More felt food to come soon. I'm going to show off the awesome pattern I got to test for Sweetie Pie Bakery!

No comments:

Post a Comment